Forbest 512HZ Wireless LocatorFB-R2012
The wireless 512Hz digital locator from Forbest Products can detect buried water pipes, sewer lines and other pipeline. It can be used in Normal or Noise Control modes for different environments.
Noise Control is chosen where there is interference.
A shift button enables sensitivity grade conversion between near and far for locating and pinpointing the location and depth of the transmitter.
On-screen status indicates the signal strength of 15 levels and battery charge.
The hand-held locator is powered by six AA batteries (not included) and comes with retractable poles for easy carrying.
- Sensitivity Grade NEAR/FAR. The boot preset is NEAR.
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Continuous adjustable
- Depth: Up to 12ft
- Signal Strength Indicator: LCD display 15 levels. The 11th level is set to 0
- Two Tones: 400Hz frequency sent out when no signal is received. 800Hz frequency sent out when signal is received
- Low Voltage Prompt: 7.2V
- Operation Temperature: 14F122F